PORTO / HYBRID / FULL TIME
As a UX/UI designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible online user experience, designing, and maintaining our platform to fit the demands of our ever-expanding business. You have a great and exciting opportunity to make your mark and build your own path in the company.
- Own the complete delivery of web features, from conception to design prototyping to development handoff.
- Develop and maintain a design system and style guides, in which you will define layouts, design interactions, UI elements and icons.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop design and brand content for their campaigns.
We are looking to fill a mid to high-level position, with the following characteristics:
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a UX/UI designer working in web and mobile applications design
- You have a strong understanding of interaction design, usability testing and design thinking methods
- You are able to display your work during different design stages using the appropriate UX/UI tools for wireframing, high fidelity design, prototyping, as well as specification and documentation
- Proficiency in one or more of the following tools: Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Basic knowledge in HTML and CSS
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your design capabilities, and how you got there
- Fluent in Portuguese, excellent work communication skills in English
- Highly proactive and driven to achieving individual and collective goals
- Confident in managing your own work and relaying it to the rest of the team
Nice to have
- University degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Design, Communication Design, Engineering or similar
- Experience in Banking, Credit Loaning, Consulting or similar
- Intuitiveness in designing for accessibility and inclusion
- Basic animation skills