Sustainable Credit | Environmental Friendly Lending Solution
Sustainability presents a great opportunity for the financial sector. Instead of just managing the environmental and social risks, financial companies have the opportunity to use sustainability principles to differentiate themselves in the market apart from their competition and aligned with their customers expectations.
Recognition that sustainability is good for business and for investment returns in the long-term is now widespread, being actually considered as key to overall success - that's why the European Banking Authority (EBA) published its action plan on sustainable finance. Know more »
ITSCREDIT is prepared to be part of this new movement and help financial companies focus on clients that adopt best-in-class sustainable practices and avoid the rising costs of non-compliance, launching Sustainability Module - questionnaire models adapted to your needs regarding environmental issues, deriving in an environmental sustainability analysis model, which allows financial companies to score companies on sustainability KPI's.
We highlight the following advantages of this module:
- Autonomous model configuration by the business areas;
- Autonomous module for filling out the questionnaires with the respective rating calculation and generation of a summary pdf;
- Exposure of API's and Widget for the use of forms by external applications;
- Ability to configure rating assignment flows;
- Statistics on rating requests and questionnaire responses.
This module provides the functionality to configure surveys for rating calculation and can be used for various purposes such as Sustainability Scoring but also Personal Risk (Scoring), Corporate Risk (Rating), Satisfaction Surveys, among others.
With our credit workflow solutions, financial companies can embed sustainability assessments into their core business processes and assess the environmental and social impact of lending opportunities within the KYC procedure, approval processes and other key moments in the credit workflow.
If you want to know more about "Sustainable Finance: The challenges and the need for clear standards" register here to watch our webinar where our CEO Ricardo Campos, Sofia Santos from Systemic and Boris Khentov from Betterment approached topics like:
- What is Sustainable Finance
- EU Regulation
- Future expected regulation on information disclosure
- Case Study on how to obtain information from SMEs
- Standardization through technology
ITSCREDIT is in the forefront of helping our partners provide a responsible, compliant and environmental friendly credit solution.